I disrupt racial disparities in mental health by bringing healing practices to communities of color.
Dr. Jackman is a Harvard-trained psychologist with 23+ years in the mental health field. She is the founder of InnoPsych, Inc., an organization on a mission to disrupt racial disparities in mental health.
Dr. Jackman's consults with organizations to implement strategic goals around emotional wellness and diversity, equity, & inclusion. She also wants to change the negative views of therapy and to educate POCs about the necessity of taking care of their mental health and to empower communities to heal.
Past Workshop Topics:
• Psychological Impact of Racial Trauma
• Discrimination Stress & Mental Health
• Thriving: Emotional Wellbeing & COVID-19
• Immigration, Trauma, & Mental Health
• Navigating "isms" in Professional Spaces
• Emotional Wellness & Healing in Communities of Color
• Breaking the Silence on Mental Health
Learning about emotional wellness from a woman of color was an amazing experience. Dr. Jackman is a valuable resource for women of color in this area.
- Andrea M., Lesson Attendee
After listening to today's lesson, I learned so much about my own mental health, and believe I have some concerns that I now want to seek professional health.
- Leo J., Lesson Attendee
Dr. Jackman was able to customize our fireside chat so that our employees had specific take-aways that met their needs. The following day our Slack channels were filled with discussion and screenshots as a result of our time with her
Laura F., Manager @ Indeed